You may arrange your own housing or for a nominal fee, make use of the experienced team of the appointed housing company, who will arrange accommodation on your behalf.
If you decide to secure accommodation through the appointed housing company, you will:
- be required to sign a sub-lease of the apartment and will be subjected to all terms and conditions therein.
- be prepared to share a 2 to 3 bedroom apartment with another 3 to 5 co-ed flatmates. Flatmate requests will be honoured whenever possible. However, they (including same gender requests) cannot be guaranteed.
- be responsible for leaving the apartment just as you found it.
- bear in mind that noise disruptions, parties and underage drinking are strictly prohibited.
You will also find that the standard accommodation includes:
- 1 twin bed per person, including linens
- 1 dining room set per apartment, including cookware and utensils
- 1 living room set per apartment
- 1 telephone per apartment with access to local and toll free calls
- DSL Internet connection
In many of the apartments you will find a microwave and/or dishwasher and within the complex a swimming pool, exercise facilities and laundromats. However, as housing is assigned randomly, the amenities may vary.
If you reside at the housing organised by the appointed housing company, transport to and from work will be provided either by bus/van or bicycle.
Public transport is also available.
Grocery, pharmacy, and miscellaneous shopping are within city bus routes and is in most instances within biking/walking distance from the location of the housing organised by the appointed housing company.